Crompton Lanchester Medal
Premier award of the Automobile Division, to an individual or a team of people for an outstanding technical achievement. This may be a significant product launch, or research project, or other development in the field of automotive engineering. It can also be awarded for outstanding and continuous service to the Automobile Division over a number of years.
- Members and non-members, worldwide. Can be either an individual or a team of people.
- The achievement must have been completed in the qualifying year of the award. For example a product introduced to the market, a research project reported through a published report or paper, or an innovation presented at a major event, e.g. a conference.
- The individual or team should have had sole or lead responsibility for the product/project and, if applicable, presented at the major event.
- Nominations will be considered by the Automobile Division Board and they alone will have the responsibility of selecting the winner(s).
- The medal can be presented annually.
Value of award
Closing date: Date of next award to be confirmed.
Send nominations to email@example.com