Renewable Strategy Engineering Prize
The winner of this annual competition will be selected from the best individual project in a mechanical engineering topic related to offshore renewable energy.
This prize represents a unique opportunity, particularly for young engineers to:
- Get noticed by presenting projects to peers, colleagues and senior managers
- Gain experience in presenting, refining communication skills
- Enhance their CV and develop competencies for CEng application.
- The competition is open to students and graduate engineers of all ages - undergraduate students (BEng, BSc, MEng), postgraduates (MSc, MRes, PhD) and industry- based engineers.
- The project must contain a substantial mechanical engineering component, be an individual effort and be concerned with offshore renewable energy.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to present their projects to a panel at Institution headquarters in London (date TBC)
- The final decision will be announced two weeks later with the prize formally awarded at an upcoming Offshore & Upstream Engineering Committee event (tbc).
- The prize is sponsored by Renewable Strategy Limited (RSL), a leading renewable energy boutique advisory firm with offices in the UK and South Africa.
Closing date: date of next award to be confirmed.
- Eligible candidates should submit an electronic copy of their final year thesis/report with a covering letter describing how the report relates to mechanical engineering and offshore renewables.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org