This course provides you with practical tools and techniques to improve your interaction when working with or leading virtual and international teams.
With more and more virtual and cross-cultural working, it is increasingly important to understand how to get results, and influence individuals and teams while maintaining and developing relationships.
This two day course will provide you with practical tools and techniques to improve your interaction when you are working with or leading virtual and international teams. The course will also introduce you to the barriers that you might face when working across cultures and how you can prepare yourself and your team.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for line managers leading teams who are based internationally and project managers working virtually.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Understand the role of culture and its effect on people and organisation.
• Improve your impact when communicating with global audiences.
• Develop skills for more effective cross cultural communication.
• Adapt to cultural stereotypes and know how to prepare for them.
• Understand your own influencing style, and how you can adapt this to improve your ability to influence others.
• Understand the principles of best-practice remote team working.
• Be able to leverage a number of tools to secure higher performance in remote teams.