Doing a training course or professional option will enhance your skills and further your career. It’s also a great way to keep up with the latest engineering ideas and trends.
In this guide:
Stay up to speed with the latest engineering innovations. We run a range of courses throughout the year, delivered by engineers for engineers.
• Continuing professional development (CPD) schemes
• Accredited course search from the Engineering Council
Our further learning options allow you to demonstrate the depth of your knowledge and 'top up' your formal qualification to the required academic level for professional registration.
Keep up with the latest engineering ideas, innovation and thought leadership. Find out more about our world-class calendar of events that includes networking, conferences, dinners and seminars across the UK.
We offer our members an online tool to manage professional development. Career
developer lets you plan, record and review your experience throughout your career.
• Hotcourses - database of degree and non-degree courses
• Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) course database
• Learn Direct courses
• UCAS degree, postgraduate and foundation courses
• Short courses from Cranfield University
• Oil and gas, manufacturing and soft skill courses from MCP Consulting and Training
• Engineering, CAD and management courses from OakCAD Training
• Offshore oil and gas engineering courses from Petrofac Training Services
• Power plant and engineering skills courses from Uniper Engineering Academy
• Inspection of pressure systems and mechanical plants courses from Matthews Engineering Training
• Practical engineering courses from the Pump Centre and ESR technology
• Energy engineering courses from The Energy Institute
• Learn Direct