- The Institution of Mechanical Engineers publishes, through its partner Caspian Media, a number of market leading magazines and their online editions including the flagship monthly PE magazine.
- To experience PE's depth and breadth of information, knowledge and opinion please click on profeng.com
- The Journals of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers are published by SAGE. The leading title the Proceedings of the IMechE now comprises sixteen Journals covering a broad range of engineering disciplines.
- Our journals can be accessed via http://www.uk.sagepub.com/imeche_home.sp as well as through Scitopia, and other leading scholarly search services.
- topengineeringjobs.com helps career minded engineering professionals search for and find new jobs and at the same time providing them with useful career focused information.
- We also aim to assist employers in recruiting the best engineers and graduates by ensuring that the vacancies posted onto the site are seen by the best possible candidates.
80% off the subscription price of IMechE journals published by SAGE. These titles include the Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineering, The Journal of Strain Analysis and the International Journal of Engine Research.
80% off a subscription to the IMechE Proceedings Archive 1847-1996, which contains over 200,000 pages of content.
84% off the price of Automotive Engineer magazine, the premier magazine of the automotive industry.
IMechE members also benefit from savings on publications from other societies:
Transport Engineer, published by the Society of Operational Engineers (SOE)
Journal of Marine Engineering and Technology and Journal of Operational Oceanography published by IMarEst.
To order any of these publications visit the My Account section of the site.