If you’re a member of an engineering project team, you can help your organisation with project managers' tools and techniques.
This one-day course provides an introduction to project management for those who are yet to fulfil the role of project manager, but provide vital support within projects.
The programme is ideal for those who wish to take more control of their own workload, and contribute more effectively to the success of their projects and their organisation. The emphasis is on practical, hands-on techniques to use immediately, and there will be opportunity to practise them during the course.
This course provides a useful stepping stone to Successful Project Leadership and Managing Engineering Projects courses.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit engineers working as members of project teams, and those who want a short introduction to project management techniques.
How will I benefit?
After this course you will be able to:
• Plan your own workload effectively.
• Estimate timescales realistically.
• Be proactive in developing project plans, assessing risks, and problem solving.
• Make a valuable contribution to project success.
• Understand the challenges of project management.