Managing Successful Programmes represents proven Best Practice programme management.
MSP is a framework for successfully delivering large scale, so called, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities to make the change ‘stick’.
Whilst not being prescriptive it is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances. It provides an adaptable route to facilitating change and reaches its ultimate objectives by bringing together the key elements of governance themes, together with transformational flow processes, all underpinned by common sense principles to enable success.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at anyone who wants to achieve the MSP foundation level qualification.
- Newly appointed Programme Managers who may have a background in managing projects but have not previously operated in a transformational change environment
- Senior Managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced Project Managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management.
How will I benefit?
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
- The MSP Foundation e-learning is accredited fully prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation examination.
About the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) foundation
If purchasing the exam, we will give you a voucher to book the exam with an Institution partner on a date of your choice. You can sit the exam remotely at your office or home (camera and microphone required).
Option 1 – eLearning and online exam voucher
This option includes six months of access to the eLearning and an exam voucher to sit the accredited Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) foundation exam.
Price: £560 + VAT (you can add the associated text book in hard copy for an additional £65) (discount for members available)
Please note, exams are hosted by a partner of the Institution.
Option 2 – eLearning only
Price: £315 + VAT (you can add the associated text book in hard copy for an additional £65)
Six months of access to the eLearning module.
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.