This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the MSP method required to fully prepare you for the MSP Practitioner examination.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is a methodology that comprises a set of principles and processes for use when managing a programme. A programme is made up of a specific set of projects identified by an organisation that together will deliver some defined objective, or set of objectives, for the organisation. The objectives, or goals, of the programme are typically at a strategic level so that the organisation can achieve benefits and improvements in its business operation.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for organisations or individuals seeking to manage transformational change or those seeking a professionally recognised qualification, such as:
- Programme managers
- Senior Managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced Project Managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
In order to sit the MSP Practitioner examination you must have passed the MSP Foundation examination.
How will I benefit?
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring its governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
- The MSP Practitioner e-learning is accredited fully prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner examination.
About the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) practitioner
If purchasing the exam, we will give you a voucher to book the exam with an Institution partner on a date of your choice. You can sit the exam remotely at your office or home (camera and microphone required).
Option 1 – eLearning and online exam voucher
This option includes six months of access to the eLearning and an exam voucher to sit the accredited MSP exam.
Price: £655 + VAT (you can add the associated text book in hard copy for an additional £65)(discount for members available)
Please note, exams are hosted by a partner of the Institution.
Option 2 – eLearning only
Price: £315 + VAT (you can add the associated text book in hard copy for an additional £65)
Six months of access to the eLearning module.
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
In-house and bespoke training
Tell us your team's CPD needs and we'll come to you with a specialised training programme, customised for your engineering sector.
Contact our advisors if you need help finding the most appropriate training for your team.