Formula Student is Europe's most established educational motorsport competition, challenging teams from universities across the globe to design, build and drive a Formula Student race car. The event is a benchmark for real-world experience and each year the best and brightest go on to join Formula One™ teams and leading engineering companies, including Ferrari, Mahle Powertrains and Bosch.
Join the 20th Formula Student competition and experience the sights, sounds and excitement at the home of British motorsport. Get up close and personal with an awesome array of cars, together with live music, food, driving experiences and much more around the paddock!
New reduced pricing for 2017:
- Save up to £42 on gate admission prices by booking in advance
- Friday 21 July tickets just £10 in advance
- Saturday and Sunday tickets just £15 per day
- Save up to £12 by purchasing a weekend ticket, valid on all three days – only available in advance
Tickets are now available on the Silverstone shop.
Saturday 22 July 2017
Acceleration: Feel the need for speed as teams battle to set the fastest time from a standing start over 75m.
Sprint: Cars face the challenge of a 1km Autocross style dash through a course of cones.
Skid pad: Find out which teams can keep their cool on our figure of eight circuit!
Sunday 23 July 2017
Endurance & Efficiency: The finale of the dynamic events and true test of driver and machine. See whose cars will be able to go the distance!
For when you need to take a pit break, there’s plenty of other attractions and things going on around Silverstone to enjoy, including:
Silverstone Caterham driving experiences - 10:00-18:00 Sat and Sun
- JLR Terrapod 4x4 experience - all 4 days (but spectator tickets only Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Exxon Mobil Red Bull F1 simulator - all 4 days
- Paddock stage with live music, Q&As and demos - 10:00-16:00 Sat and Sun
- Flash prize giveaways (all 4 days)
- Plus food and beverage options
Make sure to Bookmark this page and keep in touch with developments via our Twitter and Facebook pages.