The flexible Management of Risk framework helps decision makers to assess risk accurately within their organisations.
The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles, approach, processes, embedding & reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
Who should attend?
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organisation’s overall exposure to risk
- Programme Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programmes
- Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects
- Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
How will I benefit?
- Understand what risk management is and why is it important?
- Detailed review of the eight main principles
- Changing organisational culture, measuring the value and how to overcome the common barriers associated with the implementation of risk management
- A look at some of the risk specialisms, including the management of business continuity, incident and crisis, health and safety, security and financial risk.
About the Management of Risk (M_o_R®) foundation
If purchasing the exam, we will give you a voucher to book the exam with an Institution partner on a date of your choice. You can sit the exam remotely at your office or home (camera and microphone required).
Option 1 – eLearning and online exam voucher
This option includes six months of access to the eLearning and an exam voucher to sit the accredited M_o_R exam.
Price: £560 + VAT (you can add the associated text book in hard copy for an additional £65)(discount for members available)
Please note, exams are hosted by a partner of the Institution.
Option 2 – eLearning only
Price: £315 + VAT (you can add the associated text book in hard copy for an additional £65)
Six months of access to the eLearning module.
M_o_R® Foundation is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited
M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.