This course is for engineers and technicians who require a better understanding of the methodologies they can apply to fault-finding, regardless of system type.
Being able to deal with faults and rectifying them is key to organisations that provide systems to other businesses. Organisations are often judged not only by the reliability of their systems but their ability to respond effectively when failure occurs. It is a source of sustainable competitive advantage both operationally and commercially.
In this course we introduce a range of skills and techniques to facilitate fault location and diagnosis. Effective fault-finding requires more than just an understanding of technology. It' is a state of mind.
We have developed this course for engineers and technicians who have a basic understanding of their chosen technology but require support with developing a logical strategy to effect a diagnosis and repair.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for engineers at all levels.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Approach a faulty system with conviction.
• Have an appreciation of different fault finding strategies.
• Understand which strategies to apply in which situations.
• Feel confident in your approach to effecting a repair effectively and efficiently.
• Gain an understanding of common fault types.
• Learn how to adopt a methodical approach.