Fiona is an Executive Business and Career Coach, and experienced commercial professional specialising coaching senior leadership teams and business owners. Her passion is to support engineering leaders to improve their communication, stakeholder influence and leadership skills. This enables them to create achievable business planning, strategic change and execute an improved, efficient, people centric business culture.
Fiona's professional experience includes Change Management, Succession Planning, Project Management, Marketing for Engineering Organisations, Partnership Account Management, Ambassador for Women in Business and STEM careers. Fiona’s former clients and employers have included companies such as Shell, IMechE, Financial Times, Formula 1, Capgemini, Airbus and Robert Bosch. She is also a member and facilitator for the Association for Coaching. Fiona is able to provide clarity and space for her clients to have those “lightbulb” moments that are catalysts for real positive change.
Trust and confidence is key in any partnership. Therefore, Fiona’s role is to be your exclusive sounding board and provide non-judgemental reflection and encouragement. By focusing and understanding your strengths and values, together you will build a platform for you to develop from. Working together, you'll identify clear goals, barriers and options. You are in the driving seat, Fiona's role is to be your co-pilot, providing honest counsel as well as the tools needed to support your leadership journey. She will be there to help you take stock, gain focus, clarity and perspective so you can make executive decisions, confidently.
What to expect
The more engaged and open you are throughout the process, the larger the rewards. Coaching can help you rise above the noise of day-to-day work and get to the source of the challenges you are facing. Fiona is straight talking, action oriented and will ask those difficult questions that we often avoid. You will be held to account to ensure you stay on track. Importantly, it is the time between sessions where you have the clarity to establish ideas, which is when true development happens.
- A warm and empathetic style with honesty and humour
- Engaging and thought-provoking conversations
- Improving your communication skills and leadership style
- Transforming that overwhelming feeling and associated stress to becoming more resilient
- Realistic goal setting and effective strategic decision making
- Developing your ability to lead and empower your team through challenging situations
Personal development · Entrepreneurship · Start-ups · Personal branding · Resilience · Learning & Development
Motivating, Practical, Challenging, Honest, Enjoyable and Supportive.
Senior Leadership · SME Business Owners · High Performance Development Coaching · Engineering Managers · Leading Teams · Career Development · Project Coaching · Women in Leadership
Qualifications and memberships
- Association for Coaching Member and Facilitator
- ILM Level 5 High Performance Business Coaching
- BA with Honours, Business Studies - Kingston University
- Be the Business and Wise Up Mentor
- CPCAB Level 3 and Level 2 Counselling Skills - Bexley College
- Engineering Education Representative - FiA Women in Motorsport Commission
- STEM Ambassador - STEM Learning UK and British Chamber of Commerce Education and Business Awards