Professional Engineering and the IMechE have launched a brand-new virtual careers fair called EngRec Live 2020.
The event will take place on 30 October 2020 and will be the top event this year for engineering careers, allowing IMechE Students and Young Members to engage with companies looking for top engineering talent and vice versa.
Some of the biggest engineering firms in the country are looking to hire the best graduates and working engineers, and at EngRec you can meet them all from the comfort of your own home.
Who will be attending?
- Sponsors, Exhibitors, Seminar Leaders: Engineering consultancies, OEMs, universities, institutions and government agencies
- Attendees: IMechE Student and Young Member network, including STEM and university students, recent graduates and those in the early parts of their careers.
Benefits for attendees:
- Speak directly with companies looking to recruit
- Get your CV in front of engineering recruitment leaders
- Find out more about interesting engineering career opportunities, industries and projects on the rise
- Apply for your favoured job vacancies on the day.
To sign up for EngRecLive 2020, head to thinkpublishing.co.uk/engreclive.
If your company is interested in hosting a stand at the event and reaching loads of top engineering talent, please email IMechE@thinkpublishing.co.uk.
Want the best engineering stories delivered straight to your inbox? The Professional Engineering newsletter gives you vital updates on the most cutting-edge engineering and exciting new job opportunities. To sign up, click here.
Content published by Professional Engineering does not necessarily represent the views of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
Read more related articles