We offer online and face-to-face careers support services for engineers at any career stage, whether you're looking for a graduate role or becoming self-employed.
In this guide:
We have partnerships with respected organisations nationwide that can help you to develop your career. Our Support Network can help both you and employers to explore options and prospects.
We work with specialist employment support agency Renovo to help you face to face, on the phone and via Skype with career-related issues like:
• Looking for a graduate role
• Becoming self-employed
• Re-entering the job market after a career break
• Breaking into a specialist field
• Refreshing your CV
Our professional development section provides tips on job applications and interviews, industry insights and member profiles.
We also offer the Career developer portal to help you to manage your professional development easily online.
• Engineering Opportunities
• Tomorrow’s Engineers
• National Careers Service (England)
• Careers guidance in Scotland
• Careers guidance in Wales
• Careers guidance in Northern Ireland
• icould - general careers advice