OTHER BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
Our other boards and committees lead our strategy and activities as well as advising and reporting to the Trustee Board.
Trustee Board Awards Committee
Professor Richard Folkson
- Develops policy on and administers the disbursement of the Institution's prizes, awards and scholarships from the Institution's Trust Fund
- Is responsible for processing and reviewing nominations for significant external awards.
Diversity and Inclusion Committee
Chair: Isobel Pollock-Huff
Find out more: Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Provides guidance and advice to the Trustee Board on matters related to diversity and inclusion
- Ensures that diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Institution’s core values and business ethics and encourage fairness, trust and transparency
- Supports a diverse and inclusive profession that inspires, attracts and retains people from different backgrounds, reflecting our increasingly diverse society
- Identify and address any perceived barriers within the Institution.
Education and Skills Strategy Board
Chair: Professor David Nowell
- Provides leadership to the profession and society by facilitating the inspiration and retention of young people in engineering
- Develops the strategic objectives and policy across the broad range of activities influencing education and skills in engineering.
International Strategy Board
Chair: Raymond Hodgkinson
- Develops the international strategic objectives in line with our overall strategic aims
- Develops and reviews international activities
- Represents our international network
- Advises the Trustee Board and international offices.
Regional Strategy Board
Acting Chair: Matt Garside
- Develops, reviews and co-ordinates the strategies and activities of the UK and Ireland regions to support our vision and strategic objectives
- Advises the Trustee Board.