This intense programme will equip you to produce high-quality winning bids using a mix of practical exercises and traditional learning methods.
In today’s competitive environment responding to bids and tenders is no longer solely the domain of the marketing department: all staff get involved in developing bids in response to tenders.
From a customer’s perspective, the key question that must be addressed in a tender response is: why choose you?
This course will enable you to manage all aspects of a bid proposal effectively and demonstrate your organisation’s unique selling points.
Who should attend?
This two-day programme is suitable for engineers and non-engineers at all levels.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Establish the key customer requirements and activities (including evaluation criteria)
• Outline solutions or ideas to meet the customer requirements
• Establish the competitive position utilising SWOT and PESTLE analysis
• Conduct effective bid/no bid reviews
• Develop high-level win themes and discriminators
• Structure and write proposals
• Conduct reviews
• Manage bids