We have designed this interactive workshop to provide an understanding of the principles of presenting and engaging an audience.
Public speaking, engaging audiences and speaking with confidence is not an activity that we are often faced with. The new business reality places demands on us to ensure that we are active in meetings, client pitches and team briefings which all require us to be able to speak confidently, assertively and ensure that our messages are understood.
This interactive workshop is designed to provide an understanding of the principles of presenting and engaging an audience. We cover the platform techniques required to engage an audience and deliver a powerful message using both visual and nonvisual aids. Throughout the workshop, you will present and practise the new skills and will leave with a video recording of your presentation with feedback from the tutor and group.
This course typically runs with maximum numbers of six delegates per trainer so there's time for each of you to create a recorded presentation.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for engineers and non-engineers at all levels.
How will I benefit?
After this course you will be able to:
• Understand the purpose and value of powerful presentations.
• Analyse audience needs and create presentations accordingly.
• Set objectives and plan an appropriate structure.
• Use your improved platform skills to answer audience questions with confidences.
• Create an action plan to fine tune your presentation skills following feedback from the facilitator.