We've developed this course to provide engineers with the process, language and tools to raise their own effectiveness when innovating and problem solving.
This highly interactive, intensive and specifically designed two day course will provide engineers (and those who work in an engineering environment), with the process, language and tools to raise their own effectiveness when innovating and problem solving.
The programme provides tools for generating options, filtering these and focusing on developing the most appropriate and provides examples of when it is best to use each tool. Participants will be able to use these skills in the workplace to make more effective, efficient and creative use of people’s time when working in teams to solve problems.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for engineers and non-engineers at all levels.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Understand your preference of problem solving styles & "flex" your style to situations and audiences in order to get the required result.
• Use creative problem solving in many aspects of your work.
• Be able to apply a range of program solving tools.
• Identify the best generating or focusing tool for the task in hand.
• Know how to move from generating ideas to applying them to problems.
• Effectively get the most from your team when generating or focusing.
• Know how to stimulate your team to deliver extra options.