Develop your management skills, build confidence as a leader, get the best from others.
As the world has transitioned into working remotely, gaining the most up-to-date skills for successfully managing your teams has never been so important.
In this new virtual programme, you will learn the best practices and behaviours of effective line managers. Discover powerful techniques to improve your confidence and use proven management tools help you to motivate, influence and draw out the best from others. You will design and leave with a strategic blueprint to implement any changes and support your success.
Delivered over four 90-minute virtual classes, this masterclass will provide you with a set of practical tools to help you to manage your team more effectively. It has been specifically designed to develop both your competence and confidence in successfully executing your role as a manager.
How does the masterclass work?
It will be delivered over four two hour virtual classrooms (VCs), plus an optional clinic, which will take place a month after the last VC, for attendees to discuss successes, challenges and best practice:
- VC1: Performance management and creating impactful goals
- VC2: Adding value by building trust and listening
- VC3: Feedback and motivation to drive performance
- VC4: Communication and influencing to build the team
- Masterclass clinic (optional)
These VCs are not lectures. Instead, they are highly interactive sessions and encourage the same kind of participation as learning in a physical classroom.
The time between sessions allows you to absorb the ideas and reflect on the lessons learned before the next workshop. Any questions you have will be answered before we develop your thinking with further learning. Each module is highly interactive. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of other managers in similar roles, be given space for self-reflection and sharing best practice.
A month after your Masterclass has finished, you will have the opportunity to join the rest of the group for an optional hour to discuss successes, challenges and best practice. Bring your current issues to the table during this 60-minute session, and let the group, facilitated by an expert business coach and trainer, guide your thinking towards strategic, innovative solutions.
An opportunity to reflect on how far you have come and focus in on what changes and tweaks still need to take place for you to reach your goals.
Coaching package add-on
You can choose to purchase a package of 3x 60-minute coaching sessions with this masterclass, at a discounted price of £150 if purchased together, to help you progress your career and dramatically accelerate your results.
The sessions will run once a week, following the course, to support you in embedding your newly gained knowledge and insights directly into your team and the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity to discuss any issues you are facing with an experienced business coach, who will guide your thinking, strategy and actions to ensure your learning experience has a direct impact on the bottom line.
Book this masterclass with the coaching add-on
Book the coaching package only
Who should attend?
- If you are a newly appointed and/or existing line manager who wants to upgrade your skills with the latest tools and strategies to become more effective
- All experienced line managers who understand that formalising your knowledge and skills has never been more important, given the current climate.
- If you are about to accept your first line management role, this virtual programme will make the transition easier and give you more confidence in your abilities.
- These virtual classes will also suit you if you are looking to take a step up in your career and want to prepare yourself for what comes next.
- Non line managers with significant people management responsibility. You may be a Project or Programme Manager.
How will I benefit?
- Developed your understanding of how to manage day to day performance and get the best from your team.
- A range of influencing techniques to increase your effectiveness as a leader and feel more confident in managing your team and achieving objectives.
- A better understanding of what motivates us and identified strategies for developing/maintaining motivation with reports and stakeholders.
- Learnt and practised ways of delivering powerful feedback messages