Learn how you can turn a business idea into a commercial success to grow your business and gain a competitive advantage with an optimised business strategy.
Assess and re-calibrate your business idea using a system that is proven to work and geared specifically towards engineers.
This practical, 5-week programme will show you how to use strategic innovation to create value for your business and customers, discover future business opportunities, and drive growth.
During the five weeks, you will develop your ability to research and uncover your position in the market and close the gap between where you are now and where you aspire your business to be.
You will also learn an innovative approach to introducing ideas and marketing insights into your existing business model for greater business success.
This programme will guide you through five core areas to help you define and validate your business idea:
Week 1: Defining and determining the strategy and goals
Week 2: What does the market look like and what is the need for my product
Week 3: Market validation, feedback and how to overcome market resistance
Week 4: The customer journey and persona
Week 5: Pricing and lifetime value
In just five weeks, you will gain tools and techniques to consider and evaluate your core offering, as well as guidance on how to achieve sustainable results.
After the five weeks, you will have the opportunity to discuss your learning and discuss your business during two private coaching sessions with the trainer.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
This course will be delivered using interactive virtual classroom (VC) technology. It comprises of:
• Five 90-minute VCs
• Two 60-minute private coaching sessions with the trainer to discuss your progress, ask questions specific to your business and to plan next steps
These are a unique opportunity to discuss any issues you are facing and discuss strategy and actions to ensure your learning experience has a direct impact on the bottom line.
You can purchase additional coaching sessions at a discounted price. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- understand how to turn an idea into a successful business
- determine the commercial potential of their business idea
- learn more about their market and what their customers need and expect
- manage a business or become more involved in making strategic decisions (limited company, partners and sole traders)
- change service or product offering and is looking to increase visibility
How will I benefit?
- Develop your business strategy using a proven innovation process
- Clarify and define your objectives and value proposition
- Anticipate gaps and trends, and solve challenges before they happen
- Learn from an experienced business owner, trainer and coach, familiar with responding to and profiting from market changes and downturns
- Understand the marketplace to meet the needs of your customers
- Develop new products or improve existing ones that impact the marketplace
- Grow your business in new directions and markets to attract new customers
- Improve your chance to succeed by staying ahead of the competition
- Increase the value you provide and the value to your business
- Analyse your business and the competition and see where the improvements to your business model can propel your business