Older people's care and support
We are working in partnership with Independent Age to meet the help and advice needs of older people and their family. So if you have a question about your own needs or those of a partner or parent, please do contact us or Independent Age.
The experienced team at Independent Age are on hand to give you free, personalised advice and information about:
• Care options, including staying in your own home, moving to housing with care, finding and paying for a care home
• Funding by local authorities; interim finance for self-funders; third-party top-ups
• Going into hospital, being in hospital and coming out of hospital; complaints about NHS treatment and care
• Assistance for carers, including financial support available
• Complaints about care at home or in a care home or other care setting
• How to challenge care and support assessment or funding decisions
Visit the Independent Age website for more details.
We are committed to helping Institution members with a wide range of retirement housing needs across the UK. We work alongside Hanover Housing Association
, which provides retirement housing. Please contact us
for further details.
A Company Limited by Guarantee (Company No.130981)
Registered Office: 3 Birdcage Walk, London SW1H 9JJ
Registered Charity No. 209465