We’re working with PayPlan, to provide you and other members with confidential debt and budgeting advice and solutions.
If you need help tracking your monthly finances, using our budget planner can help.
As an Institution member you, and everyone in your family, can access free, impartial debt help provided by PayPlan. You can ask for confidential debt and budgeting advice as well as resources such as a free debt plan, advice on debt solutions, and maximising income.
What debt help can PayPlan give? Everyone’s situation is different and PayPlan can help with:
- Generalist debt advice and suggestions on how to tackle your situation
- Your own budget and tailored step-by-step action plan
- Ways to help you avoid a significant debt issue
- Priority debts like rent or mortgage arrears
- Specialist help with debt if you are self-employed
- Debt solutions with no fee so you get debt-free more quickly
How to access help
PayPlan offer a wide range of ways to access their free, confidential support. A great place to start is with their Online Website Resources
, but you can also get support via:
- Phone - on 0800 072 1206 (UK only, calls are free including from mobiles) to arrange to speak to someone in confidence. Lines are open 8 am to 8 pm Mon-Fri and 9 am to 3 pm on Saturday.
- Live Chat
A Company Limited by Guarantee (Company No.130981)
Registered Office: 3 Birdcage Walk, London SW1H 9JJ
Registered Charity No. 209465