Our useful pressure systems weblinks have been evaluated and selected by a network of mechanical engineering subject specialists.
ASME Pressure vessels and piping division
- details of ASME pressure vessels publications.
BIS: guidance site for pressure equipment manufacturers
BIS: pressure equipment - UK conformity assessment bodies
BIS: Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC information
Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2009
British Standards Institution (BSI)
Engineering Equipment and Materials Users Association
National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (USA)
- gives access to information about the Board, the full-text of its Bulletin and other publications aimed at those working with boilers and pressure vessels. Some full-text technical articles are also available. Guidelines on stamp and mark requirements are provided.
Pressure Equipment Directive: overview
- containing essential reference information in order to design, produce, market and put into service Pressure Equipment and Pressure Assemblies in Europe.
Pressure Vessel Research Council
- gives information about the council and its activities. In addition, abstracts of all the Bulletins are provided.
Process Engineering Directory
SAFeD - the Safety Assessment Federation
United Kingdom Accreditation Service
- accreditation body for testing and calibration laboratories, certification and inspection bodies.
Have a question or would like to get involved?
Contact our Governance and Engagement Team:
News and events information from your chosen industry sectors by email.
Log in to My Account to update your preferences.