About Construction and Building Services Division
Construction and Building Services Division (CBSD) supports the interests of the construction and building engineering sector, and the mechanical engineers who work in it.
Find out more:
Who we are
The Division is represented by a Board comprised of both academics and industrialists, experts in both building services and construction.
The Board is divided into smaller working groups who work on various initiatives such as:
- Building Regulations Part L
- sustainable refurbishment
- new school builds
- hospital ventilation
- water security in the built environment
and much more.
What we do
The Division supports and provide services to the members by:
- Organising seminars, technical visits, workshops and lectures to promote understanding of good practice in the construction and building sector
- Promoting our views and knowledge to government and others by direct engagement and response to consultations
- Working with universities and colleges to promote the inclusion of relevant material in course.
The Board would like to do more to represent the membership. If you have any suggestions regarding potential events or initiatives that should be covered please email email@example.com.