Congratulations to Railway Challenge 2018 winners - Ricardo Rail!
“This year’s Railway Challenge was the toughest competition yet. For Ricardo to win in the first year it has competed is an outstanding achievement. Good team work and project management, with sound system engineering and testing delivered impressive and reliable performance,” Bill Reeve, Head Judge and Director of Rail at Transport Scotland.
Also to runners up SNC-Lavalin Rail and Transit!
And to 3rd place - University of Birmingham!
2018 Event gallery
- Grand Champion - Ricardo Rail
- SNC-Lavalin Rail and Transit
- University of Birmingham
- FH Aachen and Reuschling University, Germany
- TFL (Transport for London)
- University of Sheffield
- University of Warwick
- University of Huddersfield
- Bombardier Transportation and University of Derby
- Siemens and University of Southampton.
- Energy Storage Challenge, sponsored by Network Rail: Ricardo Rail
- Maintainability Challenge sponsored by Young Rail Professionals: University of Sheffield
- Traction Challenge, sponsored by Angel Trains: SNC-Lavalin Rail and Transit
- Reliability Challenge, sponsored by Eversholt Rail Group: SNC-Lavalin Rail and Transit, Ricardo Rail and FH Aachen
- Ride Comfort Challenge: SNC-Lavalin Rail and Transit
- Noise Challenge: TFL (Transport for London)