Completing the registration form
- Please complete this form in full and with accurate information.
- Please read the Railway Challenge Rules carefully before you complete this form.
By completing this form you confirm the following:
Eligibility is limited to individuals who at the time of the competition are either:
- A registered student on, or a graduate of no more than two years from, a taught engineering course at a UK university or recognised overseas university, or
- A current member of an MPDS scheme and having been registered for no more than two years
- A registered apprentice, or individual having completed an apprenticeship within the last two years.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers membership
All team members must be Affiliate or Associate members of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers or another Engineering Council affiliated professional body, or international equivalent, in the calendar year in which the competition takes place.
Undergraduate student and apprentice membership is free. Apply for membership.
All team members must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the competition.
Returning team members
No team may have more than 40% of its team members who have been members of a previous Railway Challenge team.
Team members min/max
Teams must comprise of no more than 15 team members, maximum.
Please progress to the Form.