This practical course gives you an appreciation of electrical schematics and develops your knowledge and understanding to be able to interpret basic electrical symbols and diagrams.
Building on the strong foundation of knowledge achieved through attendance of the Electrical Principles
course, you will leave with the knowledge to be able to converse with electrical engineers and technicians in relation to electrical schematics.
To book onto this course, you must complete Electrical principles.
Verified by an engineer, Ashvinder Kalsi
"Our Technical Consultant and contract Service Engineers are currently the only electrical biased engineers in our business. Now, I can start helping on drawing or modifying electrical diagrams."
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for engineers and non-engineers but prior knowledge of electrical principles is required.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Interpret basic block diagrams, layout diagrams and electrical drawings
• Identify key symbols used in typical electrical engineering diagrams
• Identify selected components and understand how they function within that particular circuit
• Understand the techniques used in the layout of a typical set of electrical drawings
• Effectively converse on electrical schematics with electrical personnel
• Develop your own understanding of electrical diagrams in your work environment
• Understand the basic concepts of electrical engineering