We have designed this course to introduce the benefits and opportunities of Condition Based Maintenance within the railway environment and covers a range of techniques.
Condition monitoring is a major component of predictive maintenance and enables optimisation of resources.
It has the proven potential to save thousands of pounds in secondary damage, lost availability and unnecessary maintenance in all areas of railway operation.
This course is based on ISO 17359:2018. (Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines).
Discover the Rail Learning Pass
for group bookings and savings on Railway training.
Who should attend?
No prior experience is required to attend this course, but it is essential you work in Fleet Maintenance or Fleet Engineering.
How will I benefit?
• Developing a Maintenance Strategy
• Implementing Condition Monitoring Techniques in a Railway Environment
• Managing Condition Based Maintenance
• Implementation Procedures and Transition Techniques
• Introduction to:
- Lubricant Management
- Wear Debris and Mechanical Wear Analysis
- Monitoring Oil Condition
- Vibration/Acoustic Monitoring
- Power Consumption Monitoring
- Remote Condition Monitoring