Practical steps to help you make the successful transition into management.
The transition into management can be both challenging and exciting, so it is important to ensure that you have a plan in place for when it happens.
During this online workshop, you will discover ways to become an effective and inspiring manager. This includes assessing your behavioural style and the impact that it has on others, as well as understanding how to adjust your communication style for maximum impact.
You will discover the importance of personal and organisational values and how they can develop and drive your leadership style. This will help you to better support the culture, the team, and successfully align your efforts with the business.
You will learn about assertive communication and how it can be used to motivate your team and offer clear direction, whilst demonstrating confidence and enthusiasm. All essential qualities of a successful future manager.
During the workshop, you will also receive valuable insight and feedback on your style and learn how to develop it further to help manage the various stakeholders.
Finally, you’ll learn how to build a compelling personal brand which demonstrates your unique leadership style. This is an important and often overlooked aspect required for career progression and will strengthen both your internal and external presence.
To support your business and career development, this masterclass includes two 60-minute coaching sessions, which will run once a week following the course. The aim is to support you in embedding what you have learnt and the insights gained directly into your team and the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity to discuss any issues you’re currently facing with an experienced business coach, who will guide your thinking, strategy and actions to ensure your learning experience has a direct impact on the bottom line.
Please note: If you are taking advantage of the 'Bring a colleague for free offer' when booking this course, the coaching package is only available for one of the delegates.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has ambitions to be or is moving into a management / leadership role within the next 12 months.
How will I benefit?
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand and be able to apply the key factors required to successfully transition into management
- Create and maintain the appropriate, situation-specific leadership attitude
- Identify personal and organisational values, helping you to support the culture, align your efforts, and convey them internally and externally
- Pinpoint your behavioural style and understand its impact on others, to develop your leadership skills and gravitas
- Apply assertive behaviour to improve communication, build more honest relationships and earn peer and stakeholder respect
- Create a personal brand which builds connection, trust and credibility
- Make meetings work, saving time, money and effort, thereby increasing productivity
- Handle and resolve conflict to improve retention, motivation and reduce stress