Alice ter Haar
An inspirational and empowering entrepreneur, high-profile speaker and coach who will ignite your potential. Four years scaling Deliveroo whilst building her personal brand and side hustle. Now Managing Director of her own boutique personal development consultancy, Badass Unicorn, delivering sold-out public courses and working with some of the UK’s fastest-growing business like Gousto and Ovo Energy.
Alice was leading regional marketing for Europe at Deliveroo when she experienced the biggest crisis of her career, which led her to pivot from a 10-year career in marketing to coaching and learning & development.
She believes that everyone has a calling and can be transformed positively by failure, but they need to know how. That’s where she comes in. Alice saw first-hand how self-discovery and self-motivation can help you define a destiny you aspire to – it’s now her mission to spread this magic to empower others. She does this by helping engineers to reconnect with the most important ingredient for personal and professional success – themselves.
Alice's coaching approach is based around her values:
- Connect: you will develop a deep and meaningful relationship that creates the safe space for you to explore. Her approach morphs to what you need – from a supportive ear to challenging sparring partner.
- Explore: through insightful questions, reflective exercises and powerful discussion, you will “dig deep” into the core challenges that hold you back and feel inspired to embrace the opportunities that lie ahead.
- Integrity: Alice is highly relatable and honest. Where relevant, she shares her wisdom, successes and failures to help coachees feel understood, supported and guided.
- Fun: sessions with her are unique, fun and laid-back. You’ll emerge feeling re-motivated and excited to tackle next steps.
What to expect
Coachees should expect a serious boost in their professional “get up and go’. The output? You feel reinvigorated to achieve your goals and be more of your best. Alice is not right for those who don’t want to take action and make real progress…only those who want to really push themselves to reach their potential should consider working with me.
Personal development · Entrepreneurship · Start-ups · Personal branding · Resilience · Learning & Development
Inspiring, motivational, empowering, high-energy, passionate, honest, “tough love”, empathetic, accountability partner
Personal growth · Entrepreneur · Freelance consultants · Business owner · Career transition · Career Development
Qualifications and memberships
- Social Media “Rising Star” 2019
- The Marketing Academy Scholarship
- BA Geography 2:1 from The University of Manchester