The Institution continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and has implemented measures to mitigate the impact on our members, volunteers and staff around the world.
2022 Speak Out for Engineering (SOfE) Competitions - each SOfE organiser, in line with their local Government Guidelines, will be responsible for making the decision as to whether local SOfE competitions take place in person or on a virtual platform. To ensure fairness each SOfE competition must either be conducted fully virtually or in person, no hybrid option will be made available.
Ask a question
Have a question?
Would like to get involved?
Speak out for Engineering
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your presentation skills? Are you a talented public speaker looking for a new challenge?
Speak Out for Engineering is a competition for young engineers designed to help develop verbal and visual communication in explaining technical mechanical engineering related subjects
• Learn about the competition
• Testimonials from participants
• Entry criteria
• Contacting your local SOfE organiser
• Document library
• Competition documents for both organisers and competitors
• How to run a SOfE competition
• List of the previous year’s global results.
• Videos from previous events.