Learn to Win
Learn To Win is an essential day to get your team and car ready for the Formula Student 2018 competition.
Teams will join a full day of presentations, one-to-one workshops, training sessions and feedback covering all aspects of the Formula Student competition, led by the senior judges and officials involved. This is the best opportunity to find out exactly what the judges are looking for and get the advice and guidance you need to enhance your car for the competition.
Your team can split up to get the most out of the day, with a huge range of panel discussions, presentations and one-on-one sessions available, covering:
- Project management
- Dynamic events
- Design and aerodynamics
- Marketing, media and sponsorship
- Cost and sustainability
- Business presentation
- Skills application
All teams who are competing in the Formula Student 2018 event should send team members to Learn To Win.
Team registration includes up to 10 people including lunch and places will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. To book your place, visit the Learn to Win booking site.
Whether you are involved in team management, design, fabrication or testing, Learn To Win will give you crucial insights into what the judges are looking for and how to improve every aspect of your car.
- Get a clear understanding of what the judges are looking for in each area
- Learn how to maximise your team’s scoring in each section of the competition
- Receive immediate feedback on your team’s project
- Benchmark your project against other teams and find out new ideas
- Bring all your burning questions and get advice from the experts in drop-in sessions
- Take back the guidance and strategies you need to enhance the design and manufacturing of your car
View Learn to Win resources