FORMULA STUDENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Are you looking to get your organisation and brand in front of 4,000 of the brightest, most ambitious student engineers?
Formula Student provides a genuinely unparalleled opportunity to raise awareness of your brand amongst an engaged audience of student engineers as well as our 350+ strong team of volunteer judges made up of a broad range of industry representatives.
Start your engagement with Formula Student 2023 at the newly enlarged and updated Learn to Win 2023 event, taking place on 4 November 2022 at the Manufacturing Technology Centre in Coventry.
Getting involved with Learn to Win 2023 will enable you to:
- Highlight your organisation and brand to hundreds of young engineers
- Attract the best engineering graduates for your upcoming assessment days and graduate placements
- Outline your products, software and services to a highly technical audience
- Demonstrate your organisation's dedication to supporting the next generation of STEM talent
- Build your audience and follow up with marketing messages with an attendee data capture tool
Afterwards, follow up with regular messages to our highly engaged network of engineering contacts via our email, website and social media channels.
This culminates with the live, interactive four-day event at Silverstone in July 2023 (TBC, July 2023).
For more than 25 years, Formula Student has supported and developed the skills of over 40,000 young engineers who have gone on to secure prominent roles in industry, including automotive, motorsport and manufacturing.
Get in touch with Daniel Anglin to find out how we can connect your organisation with the engineering talent of the future.
PREVIOUS COMPETITION SPONSORS INCLUDE: