First Year Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarships available to students who are currently registered on the first year of their Institution-accredited degree.
These scholarships are open to exceptional students who at the time of applying are:
- currently on the first year of a UK Institution-accredited degree
- making excellent progress to the standard of 2:1 or above
- resident in the UK
- an Affiliate member of the Institution.
Value of award
Each scholarship is worth
- up to £9,000 for three years of a MEng degree-level course (excluding industrial years), and
- £6,000 for two years of a BEng degree-level course (excluding industrial years).
The scholarship is renewable annually, subject to satisfactory progress being made.
- Candidate's performance and responses to Questions 8 and 9 on the application form is an extremely important element of the selection process.