International Study Award
Award to enable undergraduates to undertake non-compulsory international degree placements, enhanced education or training opportunities as part of their degree course in mechanical engineering and to assist progression to Corporate Membership through academic or individual training.
- Applicants must be an Affiliate member
- have been accepted on an accredited degree course and
- have a working knowledge of the language of the country to be visited.
- Awards may be awarded to students at universities operating academic exchange schemes or for students undertaking acceptable international industrial training.
Value of award
- The maximum award is £2,000