Awarded to groups of up to eight members of the Institution to support engineering-related group activities.
Activities could include:
- Attending a conference
- Taking part in a competition, event, or activity.
To be eligible for a grant you must:
- Be a member of the Institution
- Provide three references to support your application.
Individual group members can each be awarded up to:
You must submit your completed application form at least one month before the activity. You can’t submit an application after the activity has taken place.
You can’t submit an application after the activity has taken place.
Applications will not be considered until we have received the three supporting references from your referees.
- 1st reference: Must be from someone who can provide an academic/professional reference. This reference should state the current and potential academic/professional achievements of all members of the group and explain how the group project activity will benefit each member of the group.
- 2nd reference: Must be from someone who can explain the group project activity and how it will benefit each member of your group.
- 3rd reference: Must be from someone who can provide a personal reference for each member of your group.
Submitting an application
You can apply for a grant at any time during the year using the following forms: