Most Distinguished Achievement Award
Recognising outstanding academic and/or professional contributions to improving life through advances in mechanical process engineering.
The award, given by our Process Industries Division, aims to foster and encourage mechanical process engineering research, management and other professional activities and to recognize, in a substantial manner, the value of the contributions to the benefit of mankind.
- Open to members and non-members worldwide.
Nominations will be assessed on the extent to which the achievement and contribution will dovetail with the vision of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. In this connection we will look for the associated impacts towards resolving the prevailing issues that we are all facing today.
This includes but not limited to:
- sustainable use of resources
- pollution mitigation
- wealth creation
- health and safety to enhance the well being of our society
- easing of the pressure on the demand of resources for the required service provisions.
Value of award
- £2,000 max and a certificate.
Closing date: 18 March 2021.