Volunteer applications for FS2018 now closed.
If you would like to play a crucial role in helping us drive and deliver Europe’s most established and popular educational motorsport competition, then volunteer!
Volunteer applications for FS2018 are now closed, thank you for your interest. All successful applicants have been contacted by email and we look forward to working with you at Silverstone.
Join all the action trackside as a spectator: tickets are available now from Silverstone.
Follow us on Twitter @formulastudent or register for alerts by email to email@example.com.
You will need to:
- Be happy to work with small diverse group of others with similar aims
- Be able to ask questions and be questioned by students
- Have a basic understanding of the student competition
- Specialist knowledge of Formula Student or relevant technology is vital for certain roles
Meet Formula Student volunteers
Michael and Suzanne have officiated at over 70 FSAE, Formula Student and Formula Hybrid competitions in the UK, USA, Italy and Australia.
What you will do
We have a wide variety of roles available and each one requires different skills and experience. Volunteers can help with:
How you will benefit
You will have an opportunity to:
- Give back to the engineering community and help develop the next generation of professional engineers
- Meet with like-minded engineers
Formula Student is the best educational engineering challenge. Assessment of the car at the competition enables them to fully understand the strengths and weaknesses of their creation. This is excellent preparation for working in the industry.
Chairman, Formula Student
How much time it will take
The main event is typically four days of competition at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire. We are open to all offers of help, so the only limitation is your time!