AFH, our partner for independent financial advice, offers financial planning led wealth management - a unique approach for our members.
AFH is a leading Independent Financial Advisory (‘IFA’) and Discretionary Wealth Management firm. It combines the benefits of size and depth of expertise with an approach that is tailored to meet the specific needs of Institution members.
With over 150 advisers across the UK, members have access to financial advice and wealth management solutions from a location that suits them, with the added benefit of a free consultation to assess member’s specific needs.
Being independent means that the advice AFH provides is totally unbiased, selecting products from across the entire financial market in order to provide members with the most suitable solution to their financial objectives.
Services available to members include:
- Planning for retirement – Analysis of retirement needs, and how to invest to meet these
- Protecting you and your loved ones – Critical illness, income protection, life assurance
- Planning in retirement – Development of a sustainable investment plan to provide income and capital
- Investment solutions – Discretionary & advisory investment management
- Corporate solutions* – Auto enrolment and pension planning, business protection, tax planning, commercial finance
Read AFH's Budget Summary 2016
to find out all you need to know about the Budget.
0330 134 8821
*Please note that some of the business areas detailed above may not be regulated by the FCA. Please contact AFH for further information.
AFH Wealth Management is a trading style of AFH Independent Financial Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. www.fca.org.uk/register. Financial Services Register no. 216704. Registered in England and Wales. Company no. 04049180. Registered Office: AFH House, Buntsford Drive, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 4JE| T: 0330 134 8821 | F: 01527 577624